The Trace Element of Twelve Elements in Leaf Surface Fertilizer Water Soluble Fertilizer for Medicinal Materials
|Model NO.||NPK Fertilizer|
|Infection on Soil||Physiological Alkaline|
|Chemical Character||Chemical Alkaline|
|Release Type||Controlled, Quick|
|Manufacturing Method||Mixed Compound Fertilizer|
|Type||High Nitrogen and High Phosphorus Compound Fertilizer|
|Place of Origin||Shandong, China|
|Other Names||NPK Complex Fertilizers|
|Transport Package||Standard Marine Waterproof Packaging|
|Specification||50kg per bag or customized|
|Production Capacity||5000000 Ton Per Month|
|Product name||NPK 15 30 15+TE ( nitrate SOP base)|
|Formula||N-P2O5-K2O+ TE (Chelated Zn Fe Cu Mn Mo B)|
|Appearance||Powder ( Granular OEM)|
|Zn ( EDTA chelated)||≥ 0.05|
|Fe ( EDTA chelated)||≥ 0.1|
|Cu ( EDTA chelated)||≥ 0.005|
|Mn ( EDTA chelated)||≥ 0.05|
|Mo (ammonium molybdate)||≥ 0.0005|
|B ( boric acid)||≥0.4|
Detailed PhotosAdvantages: A good water-soluble fertilizer has a complete ingredient formula and a large amount of content, unlike traditional fertilizers, which have a single element. Compared with water-soluble fertilizer, it can well meet the various nutrient requirements of crops. Water-soluble fertilizer products can carry out formula fertilization for different crops, etc. In addition, carbon water-soluble fertilizer contains nutrients such as large and micro elements required by crops, and the core ingredient "fuli micro carbon" is added. Solve the problem of crop carbon deficiency, provide carbon elements for crops, improve quality and yield, promote nutrient absorption, and improve soil compaction.
Two advantages, the amount of water-soluble fertilizer is less convenient, although the price of water-soluble fertilizer is more expensive than traditional large fertilizers, but the nutrient elements of water-soluble fertilizer are more, the nutrient element content is high, but the overall cost per mu is not high, the effect is also better, water-soluble fertilizer can be applied to an mu of 3-5 kilograms, which can save fertilizer, save costs, and easy to use.
1. Usage methodSpreading: spraying before irrigation, spraying after irrigation.Flush application: Flush application with watering.Drip irrigation: Fill through the fertilizer tank and apply with drip irrigation water.Simple integration of water and fertilizer, using a fertilizer gun to inject water-soluble fertilizer solution into the soil of the root distribution area.2. Problems in use(1) Excessive use causes fertilizer damage. Acute fertilizer damage causes root burning, leaf margin curling, falling leaves, split skin, and blackening of branches and vine pith. Sometimes there is a chronic fertilizer injury phenomenon that the growth is good at the beginning of fertilization and then the growth is weakened. Chronic fertilizer injury sometimes shows black veins in the leaves.(2) Improper use time: fertilization before germination, and it is more common to continue to apply high-nitrogen water-soluble fertilizer to the soil after August in autumn. It is easy to cause the loss of fertilizer and stimulate the growth of autumn shoots, resulting in waste and reduce the frost resistance of the tree.(3) The ratio of fertilizer is unreasonable. The application of nitrogen fertilizer is heavy, the proportion of phosphorus and potassium fertilizer is low, especially the use of micro-fertilizer is insufficient.(4) Only apply inorganic fertilizers, do not pay attention to the application of organic fertilizers. At present, fertilization only considers crop nutrition, not soil needs. Water-soluble hypertrophy is mostly soluble compounds, and in the long run, soil organic matter is excessively consumed (especially in the case of heavy application of nitrogen fertilizer), and useless inorganic ions are retained, resulting in soil salinization.
Packaging & Shipping
|China Zhongsheng Fertilizer Co., Ltd. Is a high-tech import and export enterprise engaged in the research and development and production of fertilizer, urea, automotive fertilizer and slow-release compound fertilizer. In 2006, the company passed ISO9001 quality management system certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification. In 2005 won the title of "China Agrochemical Excellent Enterprise", some new products obtained China new product certificate, sincerely welcome new and old customers to negotiate business visit factory.|
1. who are we?
We have been engaged in this industry for 15 years and have accumulated rich experience, specializing in the production of bio-organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, and starting to develop export business in 2021.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
After the order is placed, the order will be sent to the production and technical departments for double review. From the beginning of the feeding process, the merchandiser is responsible for supervising each step and doing product sampling. The last link QC is responsible for supervising the loading of the container and recording the actual gross net weight
3.what can you buy from us?
Microbial agent, Bacillus, bio-organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, ammonium sulfate, urea for vehicles
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
1. Professional technical team to provide pre-sale and after-sale technical guidance 2. Experienced foreign trade sales staff communicate with you without barriers 3. Best quality in the same category, no low quality products for sale
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CIF,Express Delivery,DAF;
Accepted Payment Currency:USD;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,MoneyGram,Credit Card,Western Union,Cash;